Coronavirus Covid-19 Response from OAC
Coronavirus Covid-19 Updates on Practices
As campers and their families look to venture outdoors with this season, additional measures are in place to protect the safety and welfare of our staff and campers. River Riders is taking the Coronavirus Covid-19 Pandemic very seriously. We have updated our practices and procedures to help limit the spread of the virus.
- Following all State and Federal Guidelines
Using measures to Follow Social Distancing Guidelines including:
- Online Reservations
- Virtual Check-Ins and Contactless Payments
- Posting Signage Directing Campers and Staff on Proper Procedures and Practices
- Ability to complete Liability Waivers and View Safety Briefings before arriving on-site
- Encouraging Smaller Group Sizes and Limiting Capacity of Activities
- Staff will be required to Wear Masks or other Personal Protective measures when in close proximity to Campers
- Campers are strongly Encouraged to Wear Masks Indoors and in Company Vehicles
- Frequent Disinfection of all High Touch Areas
- Limiting the Number of Campers in Buildings and on Vehicles and Cleaning in between Uses
- Increased Cleaning and Sanitation of all Gear with EPA approved Disinfectants for Coronavirus
- Directing Campers and Staff to Frequently Wash Hands and/or Use Hand Sanitizer
- Rotation of Equipment so there is a delay between Usage
As you feel comfortable to visit us, we will be ready to take your children on rafting, tubing, ziplining, adventure park, canoeing, kayaking, standup paddle boards, and biking adventures this season with improved practices in place. Even with all these measures in place, we cannot, however, guarantee that you won't be exposed to Covid-19.
Call for more information today 304-535-2663.